In today’s day and age, the transition from school to university or school to work is almost immediate.Despite a good education, a good thorough knowledge of work ethics and some sort of specialist coaching or grooming would be an ideal advantage without a doubt.
This course run together with the McQuire School of Business has been specially designed to bridge that gap and would be a best approach as a finishing school for professionalism. The course would be aimed at making graduates and school leavers, who are entering the corporate world, ready to take on the challenge with confidence and awareness.
This course, conducted for the first time in South Asia, would be a perfect opportunity for companies and graduates intending to make a career.
The modules this course would cover are as below:
- Mechanics of corporate structure
- Importance of adapting to corporate culture and goals
- Understanding organizational politics
- How to earn trust and credibility through accountability
- Impactful communication
- How to build confidence and self-worth
- Techniques to priorities and meet deadlines
- Performance to earn management recognition